T: (028) 9046 1834
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Location Meadowvale Court, 195 Hillsborough Old Road, Lisburn.
Salary £10.42 per hour (Currently under review) Enhanced additional hours at £12.99 per hour
Hours 25 – 30 hour contracts available (based on a three week rotational pattern)
(Support workers are required to work flexibly and be available to work unsociable hours and public holidays on a rotational basis.)
We are currently offering a Welcome Bonus totalling up to £500, paid throughout your first year of service. T&Cs Apply.
At Meadowvale Court we provide support and care for adults over the age of 18 who have brain injury, physical, sensory or neurological disability. The extent of support and care provided is based on individual assessment of need. Personalised support services available include assistance with daily living activities, personal care, leisure and social skills and household management.
The role of Support Worker requires a team approach at all times with effective working relationships for the benefit of the service user.
To assist service users with activities of daily living and facilitate inclusion of service users in a broad range of activities.
To support service users with identified personal care and support needs.
- Annual Leave 5.6 weeks in each leave year (inclusive of public and statutory holidays). This increases with length of service.
- Paid breaks
- Free tea and coffee
- Recognition & Reward scheme available to all staff in the course of their work
- Paid annual NISCC registration fees
- Investor in People accredited organisation with commitment to development of employees through paid training and learning opportunities, including QCF Level 3.
- Enhanced rate of pay for working on bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme, 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Employee Assistance Programme including access to 24/7 Doctors support
- Health Cashback Scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers
- Effective verbal and written communication to include numeracy skills.
- Interest in working with people in a care environment.
- Awareness of the needs of people with learning and physical disabilities.
Apply Online: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
Closing Date: 11th March 2024 @10am
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER