Team Leader DenPro Day Shift
Denroy Plastics Limited
Working hours: 38.5 hours a week. 2 week rolling shift pattern.
Reporting to: General Manager
Job role: As Team Leader you will be responsible for a team of up to 40 people. You will ensure the manufacture of products: safely; cost effectively; on time; and to the required quality standard. Shift work including weekends is an essential part of the role. Based at DenPro site.
The desired candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills: strong leadership; good communication; problem solving; and will be highly organised. They will be an enthusiastic people person who is quality driven with an eye for detail. A hands-on forward thinker, who will be able to drive and mentor team members, be supportive, flexible and responsive in a pressured environment. They will have a can-do attitude to drive change and improvements.
The candidate will have a good standard of education, which includes English and Maths grade C or above and at least 2 year's supervisory experience working in a high-volume manufacturing environment. The candidate must have a good knowledge of current manufacturing methods and technologies and be familiar with:
• lean tools such as kaizen, 5s, TPM, 8D reports and SPC;
• disciplinary procedures and implementation;
• health and safety policy implementation;
• quality standards and procedures (iso’s);
• experience of planning, scheduling and performance monitoring
• Microsoft Office tools.
• A management/supervisory qualification to Level 3;
• Manual handling training; and
• First aid training