Team Leader – Nights
T: (028) 9066 6188
Positive Behaviour Team Leader (Nights) REF: 21-005-NTL-JW-INT
Johnson Way is a supported living service that provides 24-hour care and support in North Lisburn. Johnston Way comprises 2 dwellings that are each home for four adults who have Learning Disability and behavioural support needs and who require support to increase personal independence and enhance their quality of life.
The Team Leader will provide leadership to a team of Support Assistants. They will be responsible for ensuring all current and newly referred individuals receive high quality, person centred support. They will provide direct support to service users and to staff to ensure best practice is promoted and person centred support is evident and will uphold the organisation’s values of commitment, excellence, diversity, accountability and respect.
Mentor and supervise the Support Team and will work on a Rota that includes unsocial hours and weekends.
The Team Leaders will ensure their own actions and behaviour complies with Cedar’s policy and procedures as well as statutory regulations and quality standards.
Hours: 12 hours per week
Location: Johnston Way, Lisburn, BT28 2XE
Hourly Rate: £11.55 per hour
- Numerate and literate to keep records, handle clients finances, maintain records and write reports.
- Maths & English GCSE C or above or equivalent
- RQF 3 (Health & Social Care) or equivalent
- Can demonstrate previous experience of supporting people with learning disabilities.
- Two years’ previous experience in providing support/care.
- Experience of working in partnership with service users, families, health care professionals, carers, advocates and other agencies.
- Good working knowledge of IT, specifically Microsoft Word & Outlook.
Closing Date: Sunday 17th January 2021 at 23:59
Apply online at: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER