Team Leader/Supervisor – Night Shift
Denroy Plastics Limited
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a Team Leader/Supervisor. NIGHT SHIFT
Shift hours are: 2000 hrs – 0800 hrs two week rolling pattern.
As Team Leader you will be responsible for a team of up to 25 people. You will ensure the manufacture of products: safely; cost effectively; on time; and to the required quality standard. Shift work including weekends is an essential part of the role.
The desired candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills: strong leadership; good communication; problem solving; and will be highly organised. They will be an enthusiastic people person who is quality driven with an eye for detail. A hands-on forward thinker, who will be able to drive and mentor team members, be supportive, flexible and responsive in a pressured environment. They will have a can-do attitude to drive change and improvements.
- The candidate will have a good standard of education, which includes English and Maths grade C or above and at least 2 year's supervisory experience working in a high-volume manufacturing environment. The candidate must have a good knowledge of current manufacturing methods and technologies and be familiar with:
- lean tools such as kaizen, 5s, TPM, 8D reports and SPC;
- disciplinary procedures and implementation;
- health and safety policy implementation;
- quality standards and procedures (iso’s);
- experience of planning, scheduling and performance monitoring
- Microsoft Office tools.
- Desirable Criteria:
- A management/supervisory qualification to Level 3;
- Manual handling training; and
- First aid training