Technical Plant Operator
Summary of Role:
To take responsibility for our new effluent plant and insure a tidy and secure yard at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and run the Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP);
- Ensure that the yard and WWTP are maintained in line with internal and external policies and regulations;
- Make sure that all records and paperwork relating to the WWTP are kept up to date;
- Work with the maintenance department, when necessary, to ensure any issues with WWTP are dealt with in a timely manner;
- To keep external storage areas clean, tidy, and be audit ready at any time.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures within the remit of this role;
- Carry out any other associated duties as may arise, develop or be assigned by management;
- Be flexible in approach to working hours.
- Previous working experience of SCADA Systems and PLC control screens;
- A working knowledge of chemical use and storage;
- Good standard of written and spoken English;
- Working knowledge of health and safety procedures;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and meet set targets;
- Good communication skills.
- Previous working experience of DAF plants and separators;
- Hold a valid forklift licence;
- Basic COSHH training.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday: 8am – 4.30pm and 4.30pm -1am (rotating shift pattern)
In return all employees will have access to a Healthcare Plan (includes children up to the age of 18), Company Pension with Life Assurance and an active Health and Well Being strategy.