Technical Process Lead
Technical Process Lead
Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB6107
Business Unit: Pharma Services
Open To: Internal and External Candidates
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Let’s be exceptional together
Due to continued growth we are recruiting for a Process Lead to join our Technical Support Group.
As a Process Lead you will be required but not limited to;
- Drive implementation and support of new product introduction, cost savings, operational efficiency initiatives and quality investigations to execute process improvement activity which supports continued growth within Almac Pharma Services.
- Validation and process leadership of new and modified equipment, processes and products.
- Develop packaging systems and components ensuring defined needs are achieved for both the internal and external Client.
- Create tooling, packaging and qualification plans to prove on quality, on time and on cost deliverables are met from the program brief, through from concept to commercialisation.
- Coordinate line trials to confirm packaging performance during operational activities while attending component and manufacturing startups as needed to ensure proper execution of design and function.
- Responsible for aspects of project management, project planning, expenditure and knowledge transfer associated with projects.
- Manage flow of information and communicate project timelines, costs and associated risks.
- Represent Packaging Operations and liaise closely with other departments, including Quality, Maintenance, Engineering, Information Systems and Client services.
- For a proven technically minded individual this is an excellent opportunity to secure a stable position within a forward-thinking company. Being part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
To apply for this position, you should possess GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above in English Language, Maths and Science. You will have a proven technical experience of leading new product/process development within a manufacturing or engineering type of environment.
Further additional essential and desirable criteria are outlined in the job description and person specification attached to the online job posting.
Family friendly flexible working
Learning and development opportunities and support
Enhanced pension contribution
Long service awards
34 days annual leave allowance
Free car parking
Moving house leave
Paid medical appointments
Occupational sick pay
Enhanced maternity pay
On site physiotherapist
Critical illness policy
Perks discount scheme
Death in service benefit
Westfield healthcare benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
To Apply: Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: Friday 29th January 2021 at 17:00 hours