Technical Quality Officer
Technical Quality Officer
Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB6162/1
Business Unit: Pharma Services
Open To: Internal & external candidates
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
Working as part of the Technical Quality team within our Pharma Services business unit, you be responsible for ensuring compliance with the principles of GMP and Almac’s quality standards. The post holder is also be responsible for a range of validation activities to ensure all critical facilities, systems, processes and procedures achieve compliance with EU and FDA requirements in a timely manner.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
**Please note this is a re-advertisement, if you have applied for this position recently there is no need to re-apply**
- Level 5 qualification (or equivalent) OR Relevant experience within scientific, engineering or IT related discipline
- Experience or working knowledge of an established quality system (e.g. GMP, ISO)
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in a scientific (Chemistry, Biology or Pharmacy) or technical (Engineering or IT) discipline OR Significant experience within a Quality, Validation, Manufacturing, Packaging or IT role
- Previous experience working within a Quality or Validation role
- Experience of computerised systems for labs and / or pharmaceutical processing equipment
- Experience of equipment or facility qualification
- Experience of Process or Packaging Validation
Family friendly flexible working
Learning and development opportunities and support
Enhanced pension contribution
Long service awards
34 days annual leave allowance
Free car parking
Moving house leave
Paid medical appointments
Occupational sick pay
Enhanced maternity pay
On site physiotherapist
Critical illness policy
Perks discount scheme
Death in service benefit
Westfield healthcare benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: Thursday 4th March 2021 at 1700 hours