Technical Services Engineer L3
T: 028 9045 4433
As a Digital Transformation Partner, we accompany companies into the digital future. Our range of IT solutions includes consulting, implementation, services and the operation of IT systems. Our Customers benefit from our extensive expertise and our innovative portfolio that covers the IT requirements necessary for a successful digital transformation.
The role of a Technical Services Engineer L3 is to provide support to customers, both remotely and at customer premises, across multiple technology areas with a focus on desktop virtualisation technologies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage tickets logged in our IT Service Management System (ConnectWise) and prioritise these in relation to the set SLA agreement in place with the customer, the risk and approximate amount of time required for the ticket
• Ensure customer is kept fully up to date throughout the lifecycle of their ticket
• Ensure customer issue/request is responded to and resolved in a timely manner
• Engage with Novosco and/or client partners to resolve issues
In addition to the above duties and responsibilities the post holder must be prepared to undertake such additional duties which may result from changing circumstances, but which may not of necessity change the general character or level of responsibility to the post.
Skills and qualities required:
Experience with support and implementation of any of the following desktop virtualisation technologies:
Working knowledge in any of following technology areas;
• Datacentre virtualisation technologies ie. VMware ESXi, HyperV, XenServer, SAN technologies, Converged Infrastructure ect.
• Network technologies ie. TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP/DNS, Firewall etc.
• Windows Server technologies (Active Directory Group Policies, Remote Desktop Services, IIS, Certificate Services etc.)
Education and Qualifications, one or more of the following desired;
• Microsoft, Citrix, Cisco, VMware, Veeam or EMC
• A high level of self-motivation together with a willingness to learn new skills
• A flexible and enthusiastic approach to the job
• Good problem solving and decision-making skills
• Can demonstrate exceptional levels of customer service and care
• Good communication, organisation and presentation skills including the ability to write clear and concise proposals
• Strong time management and coordination skills
Benefits & Perks:
Includes: 24 days annual leave plus 7 stat days, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, employee assistance programme, on-line discounts & savings platform, free parking, spot bonus scheme, recruitment bounty scheme, free fruit Monday, dress down Friday, Fundraising, Sports & Social club.
Start date: ASAP