Technical Support Specialist
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Technical Support Specialist – Germany – (Job Ref: 24I/CHNI)
Randox is welcoming applications for the position of Technical Support Specialist to work within our Servicing Department. The role will work along- side the Technical Support Team-Leader to assist Randox customers across Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
This role will be based in Germany (home-based).
- Providing technical and applications support for all Randox reagent and quality control materials in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
- Providing support to Randox sales staff.
- Handling and troubleshooting of technical customer queries from local and international locations.
- Onsite customer training and support as required.
- Provision of product information and advice on the application of Randox procedures.
- Review and analysis of performance data and comparative studies.
- Development of a high degree of product knowledge covering all Randox product groups.
- An Honours degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and confidence with dealing with customers
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Fluent in German and English.
- Ability to work to strict timeframes and meet deadlines
- Valid Driving Licence
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer