T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
Following a recent review, we have enhanced our rates of pay for Technicians across all levels.
If you have relevant experience as a qualified technician, we have a great opportunity for you. To support our growth, Agnew Belfast Volvo are keen to recruit a full range of experience from Master / Diagnostic technicians to Maintenance / Service level, including 3rd year apprentices.
- Service / Maintenance Technicians up to £28,400 OTE
- Diagnostic Technicians up to £34,500 OTE
- Master Technicians up to £40,500 OTE
All positions are dependent on experience and qualification, and include strong basic salaries, achievable bonus, with the further opportunity of increased overtime rates of pay.
Reward and Benefits…
On top of a competitive salary package and performance related bonus you can expect:
- Opportunity to work flexible working patterns
- Full manufacturer technical training and development through the Volvo Cars Performance Academy, with salary improvement linked to successful completion of each level.
- Excellent, well-maintained workshops and clean environments.
- Volvo Car Benefit Scheme for both you and your family.
- 30 days paid annual leave inclusive of statutory entitlement, increasing with your length of service.
To register your interest simply:
Call us on 02890 385888 to arrange a private visit of our facility with a team member.
Click on the apply button below.
Email your CV or contact details to email@example.com
We will be delighted to chat with you, so please register your interest by 12:00pm (midday) on Monday 27th September 2021.
About Agnew Volvo…
The Agnew Group and Volvo UK have enjoyed a long and successful relationship spanning over 60 years. Agnew Belfast has seen remarkable growth since relocating to their latest state-of -the-art premises on Boucher Way, Belfast, in 2018. In 2020, a second workshop facility was opened, and in 2021 a further stand-alone Volvo Selekt Used Car showroom commenced operation, also on Boucher Way. This business growth now makes Agnew Belfast one of the busiest aftersales facilities in the Volvo UK network. The safety, welfare and job satisfaction of our team is paramount to this success, and we encourage regular feedback from all members as we evolve and grow in an ever-changing market and environment together.
Volvo is proud to be leading the way with their ambition for both plug-in hybrid and electric vehicle technology. By 2025, over 50% of all new Volvo cars produced will be fully electric, and globally we are committed to reducing our carbon footprint across all operations. We will become a climate neutral manufacturer by 2040.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunity employer