T: 02890 385 888
About the role…
The main purpose of the Technician role is to repair and service the range of products in accordance with manufacturer work specifications, ensuring each customer is treated as an individual, with care and respect.
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- Relevant City & Guilds, BTEC or NVQ Qualifications.
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Full driving licence
- Ability to work in a busy environment
Remuneration and Benefits…
- Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience
- A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family after a qualifying period.
- Additional colleagues benefits which includes – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply / resume button.
Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria for our role.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview. All completed applications must be received by 12:00 pm (midday) on Monday 21st June. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder.
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer