T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Telemarketing Executive – Randox Headquarters (Job Ref: 22N/TEEX)
Location: Ardmore. Shift Pattern: Monday – Friday, 8:40am – 5:20pm
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and results orientated Telemarketing Executive to join a global leader in the provision of medical diagnostics. The role, based from the company’s Headquarters in Crumlin, will involve Market Research by phone for specific Randox product groups to assist in the development of sales and marketing strategies to map markets and generate sales leads for the sales team.
- To focus on generating high volumes of new sales leads for the wider sales team
- There will also be a focus on mapping out markets for new products
- The role will come with a target for high volume of daily calls
- Cold calling existing customers as well as finding new potential clients
- Lead generation, direct sales, gathering marketing information
- Assisting to develop particular projects
- Updating and maintaining CRM Database
- Process payments via web based financial system
- Maintaining a sound working knowledge of the specific products chosen to market and sell
- Adherence to health and safety procedures and maintenance of a safe working environment
- Adherence to company Positive Work Environment Policies
- Experience of working in telesales/telemarketing including market research and cold calling would be preferable
- Possess a clear understanding of the complete marketing and sales process
- Ability to provide an interpretative response to a customer’s position
- Self-starter who is motivated by goals and rewards
- A history of working in a customer facing environment
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Articulate in oral, written and visual presentations
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Experience from within a call centre would also be preferable
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand globally.
Working for Randox you not only have the opportunity to work with our cutting edge new technologies, but you will also contribute to improving health care overall.
Now is your chance to be part of a strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer