TM Permit Coordinator
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
- The following reflect the main tasks associated with this position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive:
- Administering planned and emergency street works notices/permits
- Liaising with Local Authorities & local staff
- Primarily administering permits/notices on behalf of our in house TM division on the England & Scotland roads network
- Coordinating with other 3rd parties and organising any additional requirements permit related e.g. parking suspensions, bus stop suspensions, road closures etc.
- Production of high quality, detailed traffic management plans
Experience’ Knowledge and Skills:
- The successful candidate should have knowledge of the following elements, some with advantageous elements
- Traffic management experience preferable particularly around production of high spec TM plans (however training will be provided)
- Experience in NRSWA/TMA/EToN/Symology/Street Manager preferable (however training will be provided)
- Able to liaise and maintain good relationships with local authorities and 3rd parties
- Good organisational, time management and communication skills
- Able to work proactively, accurately and methodically under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a high turnover/fast paced environment as part of a team but also independently (with ability to work from home)
- PC literate/good knowledge of Excel & Outlook
- Must be a team player
Health & Safety Compliance:
- Monitor site practices and routines to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations, including the company H & S Policy, to minimise the likelihood of accidents and the resulting fines and compensation claims.
- Ensure training needs are identified and, in conjunction with HSEQ Department, arrange for personnel to attend such courses as are necessary. Failure to embrace a safe and secure environment can result in disciplinary proceedings.