Touch Point Cleaning Operatives
T: 028 9032 0070
We are recruiting Touch Point Cleanning Operatives to join our team.
Loactions: Positions available in Banbridge, Armagh, Newry and Lurgan
- Immediate start available
- Full and part-time contracts available
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training and Development
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for providing pro-active and reactive cleaning support of a high standard and ensure all areas of the site are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner.
- These roles will cover the cleanliness of the studios, including stairwells, corridors, lifts, communal areas, offices, kitchens and toilets.
- You will be required to ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy, equipment is always stored correctly, safely and maintain cleaning material stock levels to avoid running out.
- A close working relationship with the cleaning team is important to these roles. It is essential that you can work as part a team, as well as on your own and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude
Skills: Ability to clean, Customer focused, Reliable, flexible
Hours: Various hours Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 8.00 pm
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE