Traffic Management Operative x8
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Reporting to the Operation Manager, the TM operative will be responsible for the install, maintenance and removal of all site-based traffic management activities. Working with Freeflow Traffic Management.
- Competent/adequately qualified for the installation, maintenance & removal of all complex traffic management schemes in both the rural/urban roads network.
- Attend regular site meetings with clients, local authorities, interested 3rd parties.
- Survey/design traffic management schemes to assist in production of TM plans, taking all associated risks, traffic counts into consideration.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask while adapting to ever changing priorities.
- Prior experience in a traffic management environment.
- Adequately trained with qualifications for the implementation of temporary traffic management.
- Sector scheme 12D qualified.
- Full driving license.
- Trailer license
- Flexibility for weekend working.
- Prior experience working in a fast paced/quick turnaround environment
- Open availability
- Good knowledge of online based systems.