T: +353 (1) 457 5000
On the back of an ever-increasing workload, Circet UK are looking for a Trainee Cabler to join the company.
Responsibilities as a Trainee Cabler include:
- To actively engage in learning all aspects of Cabling and Fibre networks during the training period given.
- This training will include all safe methods of erecting/replacing/maintaining and building of both copper and fibre networks to a required industry standard through both manual and mechanical means.
- On successful completion of the required training candidates would undergo an accreditation exam which when completed would qualify them to work on the network in their own right
Experience and knowledge required:
- Safe PASS AND class B license a minimum, class C preferable
- Proven work record
- Willing to work late weekends and travel nationwide if required
- Based in Scotland.