Trainee Customer Service Advisor
Prestige Insurance Holdings Ltd
T: 02890 355582
To provide administrative support to the department, ensuring it operates effectively and efficiently.
- Summary of Duties
- Providing full administrative support to the car hire department.
- Customer Support.
- Payments and Invoicing.
- Dealing with incoming telephone enquiries and outgoing calls.
- Ensuring the filing system is maintained in good order and all files are properly secured and filed in relevant order.
- Maintain and update the computer system with any new information or changes.
- Maintenance of stationery stock.
- Assist in the preparation of letters for post.
- General office duties.
- Daily diary duties.
- Route Planning.
- General Duties
Compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including Health and Safety procedures.
Carrying out any other functions deemed necessary to facilitate the effective operation of the Department.
Remuneration and Conditions of Employment
- Salary negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Company Pension Schemes
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eye care scheme
- Staff Discount
- 20 days annual leave plus 11 statutory days, with additional annual leave accruing based on length of service.
- The post holder will be required to undertake such internal and/or external training as deemed necessary by Reliable.
JOB TITLE: Trainee Customer Service Advisor
5 GCSE’s at grade C or above (or equivalent) to include English and Maths
2 ‘A’ level passes, or equivalent
(These may be waived in lieu of extensive experience).
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word and Excel.
Minimum of 6 months office administration experience.
Experience of working within a customer service environment.
Excellent accuracy skills.
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels using a variety of media.
Ability to prioritise and organise work to ensure that deadlines are met.
Works effectively and efficiently as part of a team.
Prepared to use own initiative and to take responsibility when appropriate.
Good telephone manner.