Trainee Sales Advisor – AbbeyAutoline
Prestige Insurance Holdings Ltd
T: 02890 355582
The successful candidates will work within our Personal Lines team, providing tailored advice to new and existing clients across a range of insurance products, including Car, Home, Travel and Motorbike Insurance.
As an insurance broker with over 45 years’ experience, our success lies in making sure our clients remain at the heart of everything we do.
With almost 90% of customers choosing to stay with us year-on-year, our sales advisors play an important role in achieving these results and are key to our success and continued growth.
Providing exceptional knowledge and service, you will be focused on all areas of the business, from looking after new clients and existing clients' renewals, as well as mid-term adjustments and customer service.
You will have a natural drive and ambition to achieve monthly sales targets whilst meeting quality standards and offering our clients exceptional service.
Don’t worry if you have no previous insurance experience as we welcome new talent and we will provide support and facilitate the on-going training and professional development of all our team. We initially offer a temporary traineeship contract and provide a full, comprehensive induction and training programme, covering all aspects of personal lines insurance, with a permanent contract offered on successful completion of the programme. Full support will also be given to those wishing to undertake professional insurance qualifications.
What we are looking for
- 5 GCSEs grades C or above (or equivalent) to include English and Maths
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word and Excel
Who we are looking for
- An effective communicator and listener
- Good team player
- A negotiator, influencer and problem solver
- Organiser with effective time management skills
- Motivator with the desire to achieve monthly set targets
We are open 8am-8pm, Monday to Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday and have a range of flexible shift options available on a full-time and part-time basis, throughout Northern Ireland (consideration will also be given to home working). Please note, full-time hours are required during the initial training period.
- OTE £22,000 + gross per annum
- Hours of Work: 36.5 hrs average per week (full-time)
- 31 days Annual Leave (inclusive of Bank and Public Holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff Insurance Discounts
- Excellent in-house training and development with opportunities to gain professional insurance qualifications
AbbeyAutoline is an Equal Opportunities Employer