T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
- To produce and maintain high quality training programmes (both online and physical) for the Head of Training.
- To provide comprehensive administrative and eLearning support to the Department completing the day to day tasks which contribute to the overall success of the team.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- At least one year’s experience working in a L&D role, or in a role involving coaching and mentoring of others.
- Professional presentation skills and a good eye for detail.
- Ability to work whilst using own initiative.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office packages, particularly Excel and Sharepoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and experience liaising with colleagues at all levels.
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent.
- At least one year’s experience in designing and creating content for training.
- At least one year’s experience in delivering courses for a range of topics.
- Previous experience managing and updating LMS records.
- Previous experience using software ‘Articulate Storyline’ or similar.
- A professional qualification in L&D / HR.
Remuneration and Benefits…
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience, up to £30k per annum.
- Discounted car purchase scheme available after qualifying period.
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference above.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Tuesday 11th May. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer