T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Training Specialist (Job Ref: 21N/RTIR)
Randox is currently looking to recruit two Trainers to join the Training Team, initially on a 6 month secondment with a view to transferring on a permanent basis. These newly created positions will participate in the onboarding process for new staff.
Reporting to the Training Manager the Training Specialists will be involved in:
• Input into assessment centres and assisting in the selection of new staff
• Acting as a positive 1st point of contact for new sales and scientific staff joining the business during induction training
• The preparation and delivery of formal training sessions for new scientific staff to ensure understanding of basic lab principles and techniques before they join their lab
• Liaise with Lab Managers to develop scientific training in line with active work instructions, SOPs and quality guidelines
• Liaising with Lab Managers to assess competency of existing COVID lab staff and providing feedback on new staff after completion of their training period
• 2.1 or above in a third level qualification in a science/business related discipline
• A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic
• The ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• A willingness to travel
• The ability to learn new information quickly and create effective training material
• Experience within a training environment
• Previous experience in a research or clinical testing laboratory
Full training will be provided.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer