Woodside Logistics Group
T: 028 93352255
Department: Woodside Haulage
Responsible to: General Manager / Director
Working hours: Saturday and Sunday 8am – 4 pm
* These are the core times but depending on the applicants wish for more hours there could be flexibility *
Woodside Haulage is the largest of 5 divisions of Woodside Logistics Group delivering full trailer loads across UK and Ireland with Depots in Ballynure, Dublin and Preston. This role is to support the existing team and specifically to support the Senior Planner at the weekend
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with the ability to work well under pressure and on their own initiative. They will have the ability to build strong working relationships and create a positive working environment.
Brief outline of main duties and responsibilities:
– Input collection and delivery data into company computer system in an accurate and efficient manner
– Supporting the wider traffic Help allocate appropriate drivers, vehicles and trailers to individual jobs in an efficient manner to meet the customer’s requirements while maintaining focus on minimising costs to Woodside Haulage.
– Advise drivers of job details for following day.
– Regularly monitor progress of each driver to ensure the timely and efficient collection and delivery of the loads.
– Allocate equipment to specific shipping routes ensuring that the customers’ requirements are met.
-Liase with Customs Brokers to record Export and Import MRN’s and generate Shipping references
– Answer telephone calls in a quick and polite manner
– Report any customer complaints of any type to the Operations Manager
- Previous admin experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft office including Outlook, Excel, Word
Funded Healthcare Plan
Long Service Recognition
Role specific training
Continuous personal development
Please note the company operate pre-employment drugs screening testing and any offer of employment made is conditional upon a clear pre-employment drugs screening test.