T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Travel Coordinator – (Job Ref: 22N/TRAC)
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our Travel Department.
The successful applicant will coordinate and book all travel arrangements for Randox staff and visitors. This will include sourcing competitive quotes, obtaining business visas and booking all necessary travel requirements worldwide in accordance with company travel procedures and budgets.
• Research, source, co-ordinate and book all elements of business travel for Randox staff in accordance to travel policy, guidelines and procedures
• Ensure all staff comply with company travel policy and procedures
• Inform staff of visa requirements and process any applications required
• Assist staff where applicable with additional passport requirements and renewals
• Provide daily updates on the status of travel arrangements in the daily travel team meeting
• Update, record and maintain all travel bookings in the Travel Database and payment log daily
• Responsible for out of hours travel mobile as per travel team rota
• Ensure costs associated with travel bookings are allocated to the appropriate company and costs recorded correctly
• Complete any other tasks or projects assigned by the Department Manager or Senior Management
• Adhere to the company’s Positive Work Environment Policies, Health & Safety Procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment
• GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language (Grades A-C)
• Ability to communicate in English both written and verbally
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• An eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
• Third level qualification or equivalent
• Ability to act on own initiative as well as as part of a team.
• Experience working within the travel industry (not essential)
Full training will be provided
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer