Used Car Sales Executive
T: 02890 385 888
About the Role...
Bavarian BMW are delighted to offer the exciting position of Used Car Sales Executive within their established and award-winning team. Having won BMW Retailer of the year in 2018 and being one of the largest BMW Used Car Sales in the UK, this is an amazing opportunity for the successful candidate. The successful candidate will display a passion for our brand and ensure that every customer interaction is delivered with the highest level of individual care and respect. Your main responsibility will be to profitably sell the complete range of BMW vehicles and associated products, paying particular attention to the latest innovative technologies available. The successful candidate will also enjoy a BMW company car and fuel allowance.
Reward and Benefits…
- Salary: £45k (OTE)
- 25 days annual leave in addition to 8 statutory days every year
- Life insurance equivalent to one year’s salary
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Discounted car purchase scheme available after qualifying period.
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- At least 1 year’s previous related Car Sales Experience.
- Experience gained in a premium franchised environment is preferable but not essential.
- Full driving licence.
- Administration experience (to include keyboard experience).
- Computer literate (experience of using Kerridge would be advantageous).
- Aged 21+ for insurance purposes.
- A well-presented application form demonstrating a keen eye for detail.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 980 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference above.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Friday 28th January 2022.
Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer