T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Validation Scientist – (Job Ref: 20N/VSNM)
We require a highly motivated and dedicated individual to work within our busy Formulation Department as a Validation Scientist. The successful applicant will have a varied workload, primarily validating the performance of equipment and processes within manufacturing and formulation.
Based from Randox Science Park in Antrim, the Validation Scientist will be working in a purpose built, state of the art facility.
• Performance validation of equipment and processes
• Preparation of validation plans and reports
• Liaising with formulation, dispensing, freeze drying and microbiology departments to ensure validations are completed in a timely manner
• Presentation of validation files to external auditors
• Writing and updating operating procedures
• Qualified to, at least, degree standard in any life science discipline (2:1 or above)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong time management and organisational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Previous validation experience would be desirable
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer