Van Sales Driver – Part Time
T: 02890 385 888
About the job…
- To deliver and collect parts efficiently – maximising accuracy and minimising damage.
- Develop and maintain outstanding relationships with customers.
- Leverage these relationships to sell additional products and meet van sales targets.
- This is a part time role working 12.30pm to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- Hold a current and full clean driving licence
- Excellent customer handling skills – able to build strong relationships
- Strong desire to succeed and exceed allocated sales targets
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a small team, as well as on own initiative
- Knowledge of local area
- Experience of selling through building strong customer relationships
- Ability to lift and carry heavy items
- Honest disposition due to cash handling responsibilities
Reward and Benefits…
- Salary: £8.91 / hour
- A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family after a qualifying period.
- Additional colleagues benefits which includes – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference above.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Tuesday 7th December. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer