Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
Video Editor | Permanent | Full time | Mallusk, Newtownabbey
WiggleCRC are looking to recruit a Video Editor to join our team in Northern Ireland.
This is an exciting opportunity for a fresh-minded creative thinker to join a dynamic marketing team. You’ll help develop our video content strategy and fulfil the company’s business goals.
- Editing, and encoding videos for web delivery
- Helping to plan video content, create storyboards and organise product to be used
- Assisting in producing graphics, interactive features and other visual content
- Generate new ideas to boost views/subscribers and encourage interaction
- Liaising with the wider team on social media / interactive campaigns
What we are looking for
- Enthusiasm, organisation, passion and a flair for creativity
- 2-3 years experience in a video editing capacity
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst retaining close attention to detail
- A thorough knowledge of YouTube, its algorithms and building a community
- 3rd Level Qualification of 2:1 standard or above in media, film, or television based degree
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro and After Effects
- Proven ability to think creatively and generate innovative ideas
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to express ideas clearly and confidently
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks effectively whilst conscious of department delivery objectives
- In-depth understanding of both theoretical and technical aspects of editing, with an ability to deliver across a range of platforms
- Full UK driving licence
- An interest in cycling
- Experience in a graphic design capacity, particularly producing YouTube thumbnails
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc)
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
WiggleCRC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.