Vigilance Officer/Regulatory Affairs
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Regulatory Affairs Officer (Job Ref: 22N/VIRA)
Randox require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Vigilance (Regulatory Affairs) Officer to work within our Technical Support team based in Crumlin, County Antrim.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Reporting to and communicating with regulatory authorities globally
• Assisting Randox Global office and distributors in their communications with local regulatory authorities
• Communicate with Randox end users, Global office staff and global distributors
• Work closely with Technical Support and Regulatory Affairs teams to ensure all regulatory requirements for Vigilance are met.
This is an excellent career opportunity; full training will be provided.
• Educated to Degree level (Life science degree)
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to disseminate information in a concise manner throughout the Company
• Proficient in use of Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Flexible approach and willingness to work outside hours if required.
• Previous experience in a similar role
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer