T: +353 (1) 457 5000
On the back of an ever-increasing workload, Circet Northern Ireland are looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join our team.
This job will require flexibility of working hours. You may be required to perform duties outside of your normal responsibilities from time-to-time. Some travel to our other locations may also be required.
- Checking deliveries against order sheets
- Working in busy stores environment.
- Operating forklift truck
- Loading/Unloading Lorries.
- Controlling and recording of goods inwards and outwards.
- Maintaining minimum stock levels.
- Housekeeping Warehouse/Yard.
- Conduct weekly stock takes.
- Adhering to strict Health and Safety Regulations.
- Other ad hoc assignments as and when necessary.
- Ability to work in a team, under direction and to your own initiative
- Reliable and hardworking, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Driving license
- Proficiency on IT Microsoft packages
- Experience is a warehouse environment desirable but not required as full training will be provided.
- Forklift/telehandler license
- Experience within Telecom/Utilities Sector
- Excellent opportunity to join a large, secure utilities business in an interesting and varied role.
- Training and development opportunities
- Full PPE workwear provided
- Modern canteen facilities
- Free car parking
- Overtime hours available when required