Warehouse Team Leader
Warehouse Team Leader
Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB5978/1
Business Unit: Almac Pharma Services, Ireland
Open To: Internal and External Candidates
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), including our recently announced expansion in Dundalk, across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Let’s be exceptional together
Working as part of the Warehouse Team based in our Dundalk site you will be responsible for the effective day- to- day management of the Warehouse Department; this will include both the operational and administration elements of the Department. You will ensure all distribution orders and production picklists are processed within the given time frame, in accordance with internal procedures and the appropriate regulatory guidelines.
The post holder will support the Operations Manager for ensuring that the Warehouse and Distribution teams provide consistently high standards of customer service and will report performance, based on agreed KPIs.
Your responsibilities will also extend to Client communication, assisting with business projects and supporting freezer validation, as well as the day to day management of the teams.
- Degree (or equivalent) qualification OR Significant experience in similar role may be considered in lieu of academic requirements
- Previous experience in a Management or Supervisory role.
- Experience in a customer facing role within an order processing or distribution environment
- Previous experience of liaising with transportation and courier companies
- Experience within a role requiring effective communication skills (written, oral and presentational)
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Previous experience of GDP and GMP or experience of working with temperature controlled products
- Proven working knowledge of Known Consignor regulations
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical industry
We recognise rewarding our people is not just about money, so we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees which includes:
Family friendly flexible working
Learning and development opportunities and support
Occupational sick pay
Enhanced pension contribution
Long service awards
34 days annual leave allowance
Free car parking
Moving house leave
Critical illness policy
Perks discount scheme
Death in service benefit
Irish Life health benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
To Apply: Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: Tuesday 26th January 2021 at 17:00 hours