T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories currently wishes to recruit an organised and highly motivated individual to join a growing team in the position of Waste Coordinator. This position will be based in our Randox Science Park and will require the successful applicant to have a fork-lift licence. Candidates with an expired licence who need refresher training should also apply. This role works a shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off (9pm-9am).
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently & as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Ability to identify and implement improvements effectively
- Good verbal/written communication skills for effective counting & reporting of key information relating to stores
- Physically fit, capable of working accurately and efficiently under pressure
- Able to plan and organise work schedules and priorities
- Team player, capable of working effectively with other departments
- Must not be colour blind
- Be able to drive a fork lift truck
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focusing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer