Weekend Breakfast Cook
T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles requires a cook to join our catering team in Glanbia Cheese!
Location: Glanbia Cheese, 35 Steps Road, Craigavon BT67 0QY
As the Breakfast Cook, you will carry out all general cooking requirements, complete all food safety documentation, assist the manager as required, and maintain the standards of the catering offering. You will be creative, flexible, hard-working, and have passion for the role that you do.
Hours of Work: Saturday & Sunday 07:00am – 11:00am
Competitive salary £9.50 per hour
28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
Staff meals whilst on shift
- Assisting in the smooth and efficient operation of the kitchens to ensure a consistent reputation for food quality is always maintained.
- Ensuring the planning, preparation, cooking and presentation of food is always to the highest standard.
- To ensure quality standards and procedures are fully understood and implemented, and daily checking procedures are fully applied.
- To ensure company policies relating to stock control and stock ordering are implemented and monitored.
- To ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene and security legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Updating HACCP records.
- To ensure the security of kitchen and storage areas is maintained at all times. To promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect.
- Any other reasonable requests made by Unit Manager.
- Experience working in a similar role
- Experience working to HACCP policies and documentation
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work skills
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE