Weekend Cleaning Operative
T: 028 9032 0070
Cleaning Operative (Weekend)
We currently have an opening for an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed Cleaning Operative to join our Contract Cleaning team in Glanbia Cheese. Our Cleaning Team provide a high-quality service to multiple Clients across Northern Ireland and at Mount Charles we have an emphasis on training and customer service which has brought great benefits to the delivery of this service.
As the Cleaning Operative, you will play a vital role within the cleaning team. You will have experience in a similar role and will be responsible for the general upkeep of the unit, completing daily cleaning tasks and duties whilst on shift. You will be hard working, flexible, have a good eye for detail and have a passion for the role that you do.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Cleaning rooms/toilets/kitchenette
- Maintaining your area of work to the highest standard
- Cleaning interior surfaces, furnishings, fixtures and fittings
- Clean floors and floor coverings
- Maintain stocks of cleaning materials, order from suppliers where required and to control the usage of materials, ensuring the cleaning cupboard is kept tidy at all times.
- Report any problems on site to the Supervisor / Manager so they can be rectified immediately.
- Collection and removal of waste
- Ability to communicate at all levels and work on their own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work and training
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Current BICS Qualifications.
Hours of work: 6 hours, Saturday & Sunday / 7am to 10pm
Rate of pay: £8.72 per hour
Applicants should note that based on the response, the Company may increase shortlisting criteria. Only successful applicants will be notified.