Works Co-Ordinator x3
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
On the back of an ever-increasing workload, Circet UK are looking for an experienced Works Coordinator.
Responsibilities as Works Coordinator include:
- You will drive a great customer experience – by monitoring the schedule of work on the day in real-time using Circet’s systems (AFS, MIS) to maximise our operations ability to deliver customer service commitments. We want to avoid disappointing our customers by analysing and prioritising jeopardy tasks from the schedule and acting on them.
- You will be personally accountable for your own work load – driving customer performance by being energetic, challenging and enthusiastic in your interactions with work force, especially towards the end of the working day and maximising the opportunity to allocate customer repair work due on that day. You will interpret data from excel and our dynamic workstack tool to track performance within your area.
- You will be proactive by cleaning and de-risking the work schedule, you will use your systems knowledge to identify any system data inaccuracies and resolve them, identify customer jobs the day before the due date that might need extra care and attention to ensure we have the right people with the right skills to deal. Then make that happen and see it through. You will also use systems such as AFS, MIS to ensure that we are meeting our customers commitments.
- You will support your operational management team by using your expertise and overall view of your workload to keep contract managers and project managers informed of the detail of their area.
- You will be investigative and think outside the box to do the right thing for the customer – You’ll understand a range of standard systems and tools available, so that you can get the job done in the most effective way.
- Proactively maintain a high degree of knowledge of Circet’s products it supports along with a good knowledge of the provision and repair process.
- Problem solving skills and think independently about solutions to problems
- People who are computer literate is essential.
- Able to make quick decisions based on factual information presented by our systems
- Supports the manager to drive forward the targeted objectives of the team
- Ensuring Circet achieves min services levels with the work areas being set up optimally which field stakeholders will confirm.
- Committed to keeping Circet field teams accurately and proactively informed.
- Use the correct working practices as detailed in training courses, process documents and job instructions.
- You’re a real team player – If you spot something that could be better, tell your manager and your peers to share best practise. You’ll also support your peers when their workload is busier than yours to drive your own and your team’s performance.
- Demonstrate a good level of systems competency.
- Able to prioritise well and good time management.
- Understanding of Circet products and service commitments.
- Soft Skills – able to interact with operational work force and managers on the phone.
- Good written communication and call handling capability.
- A truly customer focused mind-set.